Home | Tech Courses | Robotics EV3
ROBOTICS EV3 Mindstorms - PREPARING YOUR CHILD FOR THE FUTURE!
Using some of the most advanced technology ever developed, this course unleashes a child's imagination with walking, talking and thinking LEGO Robots.
If your child has built enough Castles, Pirate Ships and Fortresses, he or she will love what these LEGO robots can do as they explore their functionalities in detail.
While students are thought, they learn to programme, experiment and explore with the objective of seeing how Robotics, Programming and technology has come to effect their everyday lives.
With a stronger emphasis on programming and coding throughout the course, students also develop fundamental computing and engineering concepts which they can apply in real-world context.
If you are interested to learn more, simply fill out the details below.
Lesson Length: Weekly
Length of course: 12 Classes per level
No. of Levels: 3
Class Type: Group Classes/Private Classes
Age: 9-12 yrs
What will Students Learn?
- Use two or more programming languages, at least one of which is textual, to solve a variety of
- Introduction to computing
- EV3 hardware and software
- Understand that algorithms are capable of carrying out a series of instructions in order
- Extend computational thinking through the creation of more complex algorithms
- Understand simple Boolean logic (such as AND, OR and NOT) and some of its uses in circuits and
- Use the Wait Block in relation to Touch Sensor(s)
- Utilise the Brick Status Light and display functions
- Understand that the Colour Sensor has several functions and can measure a range of parameters
- Understand the concept of a switch and how to use it for ‘true’ and ‘false’ operations