Home | Music | Keyboard
MUSIC EDUCATION - KEYBOARD
Buddy’s keyboard classes range from beginners to people who want to pick up where they may have left off many years ago. Buddy’s keyboard courses explore keyboard playing in a fun environment. Students experience a variety of repertoire styles with lessons selected from pop, jazz and the classics. They learn how to use fundamental functions of the electronic keyboard as well as the advanced functions as they progress.
Age: 5 and above.
Lesson length: 50 minutes.
Length of course: Ongoing semesters
Class Type: Individual Classes or Group Classes (3-4 students)
JUST FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO BEGIN YOUR MUSICAL JOURNEY
Benefits of Keyboard classes:
As a Keyboard player, over a period of time, you will become good at all aspects of music, be it melody, harmony or technology.
1. You will develop a very good sense of how various instruments play together in a musical arrangement.
2. You can play solo or with the accompaniment on. If you own a professional arranger keyboard, you can easily replace an entire band. In fact, you become a one man band if you can sing as well.
3. You can use 10 fingers to play 10 different notes.
4. Since the basics of a keyboard do not take too long to learn, you’ll be impressing your friends with your new found skills in a couple of weeks.
5. Use headphones. Play any time you like without disturbing your neighbors.
6. Built in sequencers help you record tracks and improve arranging skills.