Home | Tech Courses | Game Development with Unity
Game development with unity
If you are interested in developing amazing, commercial quality games that are playable on a variety of platforms, then this is the course for you. The Game Development with Unity course introduces you to the Unity Engine and to the fundamentals of C# programming. The course then dives into developing your first 2D and 3D games. You will discover how to set your games apart from the crowd by using Unity’s latest features, including post-processing effects and the animation system.
Lesson Length: Weekly
Length of course: 12 classes
Class Type: Group Classes/Private Classes
JUST FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR A FREE trial class
Why Learn Game Development with Unity?
Unity is the most widely used engine to develop games across multiple platforms. As you will learn, the types of games you can create with Unity and C# are limitless. Game development makes a great hobby, allowing you to learn a new skill and play your game with family and friends. It is also an exciting and rewarding career, where plenty of successful developers, have learned the fundamentals of game development through courses like this. While people often find coding or making games intimidating, this Unity course utilizes a unique teaching method which will allow you to gain a thorough understanding of concepts while you develop your own games.
In this Unity course, you will:
· Master C# concepts such as variables and if statements
· Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements
· Create power ups including triple shots, laser beams, speed boosts, and shields
· Apply shaders that transform your game backgrounds
· Create enemies with basic AI behavior
· Implement sound effects, background music, and particle effects
· Activate and use Unity’s Team Collaboration service
· Navigate the Unity Engine and discover unique features such as the Asset Store
· And more!
· No prior programming or Unity experience is required. If you have worked in C# or Unity before, this course can help you fine-tune your game development
· A basic understanding of mathematics (order of operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication) will facilitate comprehension of certain coding logic.
· Must have a PC or Mac capable of running Unity 3D