Home | Music | Decoupage
This year, do something new and explore the esoteric art of decoupage. If you are a lover of home decor and love to instill new life into old items then this course is for you. Every item in your house could be a piece of art once transformed with decoupage.
What is Decoupage?
- Originating from Florence, Italy since the 18th century - Decoupage is a very popular form of art and that is loved all over the world.
- It is the art of decorating an object by gluing colored paper cutouts onto it in combination with special paint effects, gold leaf and other decorative elements.
- It's popularity has mainly come about since it is easy to do and the results are stunning.
- From creating antique effect to shabby chic look, decoupage is both fun and addictive.
- Apart from making new friends and having fun, participants will learn tips and tricks of painting surfaces with various backgrounds, understand different techniques and come up with creative ideas to make home ware into art.
Age: 16 years & above
Length of course: 4 Weeks / Total 10 hours
Class Type: Group Classes